TTC after 35

Crawling to the finish line...

Ok.  I am really hoping someone has some tips for me.  I feel terrible even asking/venting about this.  I remember reading a post about this a while ago but now I cant find it.  My problem: I really, REALLY dont want to do the BD for the third day in a row!  I have been using FF for 2 months now and last month I failed on temping and basically following what it had laid out for me once I entered all my info but I VOWED this month not to miss a beat.  But FF says I have a total of 4 days I should be BDing (fertile period).  So we missed day one because I fell asleep then got busy day two and day three.  And day four is today and... I dont want to do it!  I am not sure if my lady bits can take any more!  I used to do crap like this in my 20s but when 30s hit, once a week was fine with me. So anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get through this last night?  Also, I still havent had a positive OPK yet so I am thinking that I MAY have to do it if I get a positive OPK tomorrow Tongue Tied .  HELP! 

Re: Crawling to the finish line...

• Preseed! You can buy it at almost any store now. 
    Me:37 DH:40 Married 7/2009 TTC since 5/2012 
    BFP 4/2013, Our Christmas Miracle Due 12/18/2013
  • This type of BDg is definately different & for some reason each session lasts longer then just for fun sex.. LOL  FYI - semen can live in us for 48 hrs if not longer if your CM is friendly.  Some Drs will suggest every other day so that your SO or DH has more sperm to dispense (not sure what the proper wording would be LOL)... Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • skipping a night won't hurt you... EOD is fine!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• I think BDing is most important the day of the positive OPK AND the two days after. IUIs are done with my doctor the day after the positive OPK. Good Luck!

• I understand how hard TTC can be, but maybe you and DH should go out on dates before BDing or change it up in the bedroom to make it less of a chore. 

Good Luck!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"