C-sections
Options

HarrietNJMommy

imageHarrietNJMommy:
I've had 4 csections. This last one was by far my easiest PG, actual c/s and recovery. BUT, I also worked out during this PG and had a personal trainer. My OB told me that I had minimal scarring for someone with that many csections. I could have more if I want, but we are done having kids.

This made me feel so much better!! We are considering baby 4 which would be a RCS. My OB was very pleased during my last section. Gives me hope that things will go well!

Re: HarrietNJMommy

• Options

imageJessiRaye:
    imageHarrietNJMommy:
    I've had 4 csections. This last one was by far my easiest PG, actual c/s and recovery. BUT, I also worked out during this PG and had a personal trainer. My OB told me that I had minimal scarring for someone with that many csections. I could have more if I want, but we are done having kids.
    This made me feel so much better!! We are considering baby 4 which would be a RCS. My OB was very pleased during my last section. Gives me hope that things will go well!

I'll admit that Harriet's 4 have made me feel better about our plans to have 4 as well.  :) 

Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks!

I was scared when I got PG with #4 (not planned, we thought we were done at 3). I really was so concerned with a 4th c-section. It worked out so well for me. I still can't believe it.

GL ladies!! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"