Trouble TTC
Options

maternity suits

i'm an attorney and need maternity suits to wear to court, work, etc. ?any suggestions?

?

thanks!?

Re: maternity suits

• Options

Ann Taylor Loft Maternity.

Target also occasionally has a few!

HTH!

• Options
    imagejcjen519:

i'm an attorney and need maternity suits to wear to court, work, etc. ?any suggestions?

?

thanks!?

Hey there-

I'm in the same boat (not an attorney, but work in a corporate, business-professional dress code environment). ?It has been a big struggle to find reasonably-priced maternity suits for work. I have had some luck with New York & Co finding wide-leg, palazzo-style knit pants that have stretch to them in the belly. While they don't market them as suit separates, NY&Co has separate jackets in the same colors & fabric that match exactly, so no one will know. I have them in black, chocolate brown, and a grey herringbone pattern with jackets.

I also got one suit at Motherhood Maternity, but their career selection is painfully limited.

If you find any other good sources in your search, let me know! I have a closet full of lovely J Crew 3-pieces that I have to temporarily retire and have really been on the hunt for acceptable substitutes.?

Good luck!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi - I am an attorney too.  I have found some things at Motherhood Maternity and Pea in the Pod.  Also check out Japanese Weekend. HTH.
  • Options

Thanks! I have been surprised at how limited the selection is. ?I have this nightmare of getting up one day and not being able to fit into anything i own and having to be somewhere by 8 or 9am. i'll have to check out all of the places you guys have suggested! ? Pea in a Pod's website has some really cute things and there is one pretty close to our house.?

I love J.Crew too, for everything, but especially suits. Too bad they don't have a maternity line!

?Thanks Again!

Jennifer?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"