November 2012 Moms

Oct. / Nov. 2013 Jealous....

So out of bordem I was perusing the Oct. / Nov. 2013 boards to read about all the new mommies to be and I felt a bit of sadness. I remember how excited and ignorant I was at the joys and tears and crazy things that could happened to me during pregnancy. I LoVe LO but I miss being pregnant....especially for the first time like I was just a few months back. I can't wait to be pregnant again....weird right!? I know the second time will be MUCH different in terms of me being mentally prepared etc. (obviously there are things I can't control) but for the things I can I will be much better prepared. Sigh* There is nothing like being pregnant for the first time. I miss it. Never thought I'd say that.....EVER!

Whose with me!? : )

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Oct. / Nov. 2013 Jealous....

• Oh my..I am in the same boat. I was telling DH how i missed being pregnant and how i couldn't wait to be pregnant again and he just got this terrified look on his face. haha I really do miss it though...Sad
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• Hahahahaha....

That FTM feeling is amazing and looking back I should have savored it a little longer : ) Ah, well. I amd so in love with LO of course it replaces any twinge of sadness. Surprisingly DH can't wait to have another.....he's already talking about which room our LO now will get....his current room or the bigger room! Hahahaha. If / when I get pregnant again I'm sure I'll be fussing and such about how uncomfortable I am but dang if I don't miss it now! I can see why people have babies and babies and babies. It's amazing!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic ....and yet he seems so proud of himself! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Bumper and baby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I also can't wait to have another little one. I've already told DH we will be ttc as of July 2014. It can't be any earlier as dr. Wants me to wait a year after c section and then we want a spring summer baby. I'm a teacher so the timing would be much better. DH is a college football coach and going through 3rd tri without him home 18 hours/day was tough especially after I was put on bedrest. We weren't due till almost 1month after the season but I delivered at 36 weeks so poor DH had to miss the last game too. Fall/winter babes are too crazy for us especially if I have similar complications,
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I totally understand how you feel... However we are done. Which makes me really sad, I love being pregnant. 

Im so waiting for our first 2u2 (or 2u1) announcement on the board.... should be soon!  

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • Being pregnant was amazing. And yes, I cannot wait for the next one. Well, I can wait, but I am excited for the pregnant experience again. However, I want to enjoy the first years with my little man just by himself as much as I enjoyed being pregnant.
  • I can totally relate. I liked being pregnant. I was never one to take a bunch of belly pics for Facebook or whatever, but now I wish I would have taken more for me to keep. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • I hated being pregnant...but I miss it now! I could for sure see me being the first to get KU again on our board. :P
  • imagedanak4:
    I can totally relate. I liked being pregnant. I was never one to take a bunch of belly pics for Facebook or whatever, but now I wish I would have taken more for me to keep. 

this. Aside from the very beginning and the very end I loved being pg and surprisingly miss it. Man was i ignorant about how things really are, no lne goves you the true story. Will def take more pics next time around, but I think E is making us take more pics in general so it won't be an issue. I'm already thinking about when we can start trying again and how far apart to have them in age. I'm hating that I make more than daycare costs bc I don't want to leave her... Hopefully the cost of two will equal daycare and I can go on child rearing leave from work!  Ps, totally have not told this to DH, I think he'd just laugh at me until he realized I was serious 

Ellia33_zps24161a44

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
  • I was just thinking of this the other day. I do miss being pregnant. I had a very easy pregnancy and have a feeling the next will not go as smoothly. Can but can't wait for number 2.
  • DH keeps saying we'll be preg again by the summer. NOT gonna happen. I see money signs when I think about another baby the thought of daycare expenses doubling caused me to wince. Plus I just want to savor our time as a family of 3 for a little.
    That being said when Baby H is positioned in a certain way I initially feel like I'm feeling him kick inside again. I secretly love those phantom kicks.
  • i miss her being a newborn, which is messed up because she is only 9 weeks. I am so nostalgic about giving birth to her.....

yeah, i feel crazy for feeling that way! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"