Philadelphia Babies

mainline health ob/gyn, Riddle hospital & 8 week chkup

Hi, new time mom-to-be here. I wanted to know anyones experience with Riddle Hospital, and the mainline health ob/gyns. my ob/gyn is Dr.Hyatt. I also wanted to know your experience with your 8 week checkup, do they do fetal heart monitors or is it too soon? I briefly talked to my dr., she said something about a slip for an ultrasound, so im guessing they dont do it at the office?
Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker

Re: mainline health ob/gyn, Riddle hospital & 8 week chkup

• I've delivered two of my children there.  The rooms are private, up-to-date, clean and comfortable.  I had a great experience there.  

I used to use Dr. Tirado and Dr. Isaac but left their practice due to rude office staff.  8 weeks will be too early to listen for a heartbeat.  You'll basically pee in a cup to confirm your pregnancy and get a script for an ultrasound - you'll have your ultrasounds done at the hospital.  

Good luck with your pregnancy! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I delivered in June at Riddle and had no problems, everyone was so wonderful! A great experience!! 

I see Dr. Hyatt and LOVE her! 

Good Luck!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have Dr. Isaac and love her. She's do nice and has an awesome bedside manner and explains everything she does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"