Single Parents

parenting coordinator

I know I'm not on here much between the munchkin and work...my divorce was final over a year ago.  My ex is extremely difficult to deal with (refuses to communicate unless he wants something, even with things that legally I'm required to get his input on, but he complains he is being marginalized, confrontational, etc).  I'm looking to make a few changes to our parenting agreement regarding some times, how a few things are worded to cut down on confusion, and modifying how the parenting time is laid out during the month for more routine and structure for our DS.  We are going to a parenting coordinator (mostly because he kept threatening to take me to the one appointed in our agreement because I wouldn't agree to time not laid out in our parenting plan so I contacted one).  Has anyone had any luck going to one to help with communication?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: parenting coordinator

• When I filed for custody there was a mandatory counseling appointment we had to go to together to get things figured out. Maybe you can re-file custody to get these loose ends tied up and use the court counselor for it? I'm just thinking for the sake of keeping costs lower this might be a good option. GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"