Ohio Babies

High Risk OB GYN rec

Does anyone see or have experience with a high risk OB near Toledo?  I'm trying to find one since we are TTC and not happy with what my regular OB is doing after multiple miscarriages.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Missed MC 11/17/10 Our little miracle born 1/27/12 Natural MC 7/19/12 Missed MC 1/22/13 Our family is complete DD 12/27/13
Abnormal ANA, PAI-1 4G/4G homozygous

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: High Risk OB GYN rec

• When I was having trouble with IF I went to see Dr. Karnitis at the Toledo Hospital, and was able to get pregnant with my daughter. When I was pregnant with my son, I had GD and had to see an MFM at the Toledo Hospital, Dr. Sunderji. I liked both of them well enough.
    TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am considered High-Risk and see the Maternal Fetal Medicine group at St. Vincent's.  They have been really good so far and watch me quite closely.  Also, I am happy to be delivering at St. V's, since they have the highest trauma level and neo-natal areas that other local hospitals do not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr DeRosa At Sunforest obgyn 4194736622
  • I know this is super delayed, but I saw Dr Sundarji (sp?) at the Maternal Fetal Medicine at Toledo Hospital as well, he was great!

My regular OB is Dr Jackie Vannuyen at Flower hospital, I LOVE her. She's seriously awesome, I would highly reccomend her.
    V|V TSP V|V
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemztwanky:
    Dr DeRosa At Sunforest obgyn 4194736622

This is my regular OB. I didn't think he was really a high risk OB. I don't think he would have sent me to Dr. Sunderji if he was. But...he is a great OB!!

TTC #1 Since January 2007. After 2 1/2 years of infertility, we welcomed our Alexa Marie on November 26, 2009!! TTC #2 since November 2010. Cycle #2- clomid 100 mg. BFP!!! TTC #3 since November 2012. Surprise!! No meds, BFP on 11/17! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lurking, as PP said, I would recommend Dr. Karnitis if you're having multiple miscarriages. It could be a fertility issue, rather than a high risk OB issue (but I don't know all your history).

Dr. Sunderji as PP has said, is the high risk OB at MFM (Toledo Hospital), but without knowing your history, I'm not sure that would be the best choice, unless you have a diagnosis that would put you in high risk pregnancy category, rather than repeat pregnancy losses (which Dr. Karnitis treats).

Good luck to you!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"