Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Getting close

Had a doctors appointment yesterday and he says everything sounds good so far. Made the last three doctors appointments till baby A's due date. Mom is doing good and I think we have everything we need but clothes for the baby at this point. We have some cloths but I didn't wanna find out what the baby is so now we wait till he/she comes. My prediction is a girl :
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Getting close

• Options
    Nice!  Does mom have any idea what the sex is?

• Options
    That's awesome and so crazy that you don't know the sex...my wife would have went into labor early just from the anticipation. She had to know ASAP.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nope we told the tech that we didn't wanna know so she really didn't look that hard. She said baby had its legs crossed so. We shall find out in a couple weeks
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageAdamant627:
    Nope we told the tech that we didn't wanna know so she really didn't look that hard. She said baby had its legs crossed so. We shall find out in a couple weeks

Hats off to you guys.  No way the wife and I would have been able to maintain ourselves for 9 months without knowing what we were having. From a practical sense, I guess it really does not matter as all the newborn will be wearing that forst month is onsies and swaddles.

Glad to hear everything is going well.  Rest Up!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"