June 2013 Moms

Let's talk about sex baby...TMI maybe?

I'm hormonal, I'm anxious, I'm excited about baby, and yes, I'm horny.  I have been feeling GREAT this whole 2nd tri.  1st tri I didn't want sex, but now I can't stop thinking about it.  I can't even get into the details of the x-rated dreams that I have been having lately ... but MAN are they vivid!  The problem?  Hubby won't give me any.  He's been having some issues at work with his partners, and it tends to follow him home.  He is sweet and caring as usual, but NOT interested in sexy time :(  I miss that feeling of closeness.  It's been about a month and thats no bueno.  A few days ago he had the nerve to tell me to use my vibrator.  I wanted to chuck it at his head.  Damn... whats a girl have to do?  I'm thinking about getting all sexified with some cute lingerie and rocking some thigh highs with heels.   He has always been a sucker for the thigh highs hehe.  This better work.  Anyone else going through this?!  For once, I know what it feels like for a guy to have blue balls.  Signed... sexually frustrated....
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Let's talk about sex baby...TMI maybe?

• I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated.  If it's been a month though I would sit down with your husband and have a heart to heart.  Work issues suck but he shouldn't take it out on you.
  • I am BEYOND jealous! I wish I was horny.  The last time I had a sex drive was in August/September, right before I got pregnant.  We've gone 23 days w/o sex, but I broke that streak the other night.  Honestly, it kind of hurts when we have sex.  I've noticed that I get sore very quickly. 

Sad part is, it hasn't stopped me from using my vibe.  That's the only thing that doesnt hurt me. Poor H.

SURPRISE! BFP: 12/2014 - EDD: 8/13/15

We made plans and God laughed

DS: BFP: 9/30/12 - EDD: 6/9/13

Radley Quinn was fashionably late via induction on 6/17/13

• Loading the player...
  • Oh we have talked about it.  Plenty of times.  His response... "then take off your pants".... its the most unsexiest, awkward thing!  It totally throws me off, and I'm no longer in the mood.  What about foreplay? Where's the passion? This really isn't good for my ego... as I don't feel as sexy as I usually do with this ever expanding baby bump! 
  • imageSLaBM2B:

I am BEYOND jealous! I wish I was horny.  The last time I had a sex drive was in August/September, right before I got pregnant.  We've gone 23 days w/o sex, but I broke that streak the other night.  Honestly, it kind of hurts when we have sex.  I've noticed that I get sore very quickly. 

Sad part is, it hasn't stopped me from using my vibe.  That's the only thing that doesnt hurt me. Poor H.

Who knows?  Maybe it will hurt me too... but I won't know unless I try right?! My vibrator is my best friend, and it gets the job done... but just not the same :(

• My favorite line after I say no is "But you just have to lay there."
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagestackie16:
    Massage and relaxation first. That's what my hubby loves and sometimes needs after a hard day.

and "accidently" massage his you know what

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagestackie16:
    Massage and relaxation first. That's what my hubby loves and sometimes needs after a hard day.

He has plenty of time to relax.  He works from home 90% of the time.  I also let him vent about work (I truly care about whats going on) for as long as he needs to.  Plus I'M the pregnant one... shouldn't I be getting the massages? :))

• imageI Love my Dave:

imagestackie16:

and "accidently" massage his you know what

Um... I "accidently" woke him up with a BJ one night while he was falling asleep... still no dice hahaha

• No offense, I feel like your H can't win with you. Just some of your comments, it's not romantic enough, I'm pregnant I should get massages not him etc. pregnancy is something that physically affects you, but it emotionally affects him too.

Maybe readjust your expectations? I'm really not trying to be a b!tch, but maybe your approach is off.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagesweetbabypea:
    No offense, I feel like your H can't win with you. Just some of your comments, it's not romantic enough, I'm pregnant I should get massages not him etc. pregnancy is something that physically affects you, but it emotionally affects him too. Maybe readjust your expectations? I'm really not trying to be a b!tch, but maybe your approach is off.

Don't think you are being a ***!  Let me explain.  We have always been on the same brainwave when it came to sex.  We aren't "romantic" people per say. More like rough and tumble dirty sex kind of people. We aren't into giving each other massages to be romantic either.  If he has knots in his back and neck from working out... I get to work on them for him.  He calls me magic fingers :)  I have sat him down and have told him that I need to feel the closeness and passion that we used to feel pre-pregnancy.   I have wined and dined him... softy kissed him on the neck and whispered things in his ear (is this the approach you mean?)  because it still doesn't do anything for his libido.  And you are wrong when you say that he can't win with me... that was kinda out of line... but thanks for your comment.

• imagesweetbabypea:
    No offense, I feel like your H can't win with you. Just some of your comments, it's not romantic enough, I'm pregnant I should get massages not him etc. pregnancy is something that physically affects you, but it emotionally affects him too. Maybe readjust your expectations? I'm really not trying to be a b!tch, but maybe your approach is off.

Sorry, but after going through your responses to suggestions I'm kinda wondering what you expect him to do.

• imagerockinwife:

imagesweetbabypea:

Sorry, but after going through your responses to suggestions I'm kinda wondering what you expect him to do.

I have tried every approach except the dressing up part.  I was just wondering if anyone else was going the the same through-the-roof sex drive. Its frustrating!

• I want to have sex, I am sure my husband wants to have sex.  Doctor said no sex due to a blood clot on my placenta.  It has been 5 weeks now, hopefully I will get the okay next week.  

Jealous of all of you who are/can have sex. 

Riley 12/24/08 Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageRileighsMom1224:

I want to have sex, I am sure my husband wants to have sex.  Doctor said no sex due to a blood clot on my placenta.  It has been 5 weeks now, hopefully I will get the okay next week.  

Jealous of all of you who are/can have sex. 

Is that something serious?  I hope it clears up for you... good luck!

• I'm a big girl and everything, but I feel like there's way too much information in this thread. Asking for suggestions on how to get your H in the mood probably would have been sufficient, you know?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageemolm:
    My favorite line after I say no is "But you just have to lay there."

This made me LOL :)

• imageemolm:
    My favorite line after I say no is "But you just have to lay there."

Ooh, smoooooth talker. ;)

I'm not new. I just hate The Bump. 

• I'm having a similar problem.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers