Late Term and Child Loss

**Siggy warning** Question to you ladies...

As you can see by my signature, my first daughter was stillborn in 2010.  I've posted on here a few times, and I would really like some support because it's hard to deal with, more so everyday it seems.  I'd also like to be able to offer my support and experience to those who need it.  But, my rainbow was born 4 days shy of exactly a year after Celeste, in 2011.  Is it bad form to post on here since I've had a rainbow?  I know how sensitive this can be for people, and the last thing I want to be is a salt in a wound.  I just see **siggy warning** a lot, and I don't want to be unwelcome.

Thanks so much ladies...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Siggy warning** Question to you ladies...

• You are more than welcome to post here.  Several ladies here have pre-loss children, rainbows or surviving multiples.  Other than adding a siggy warning when you post you should be fine.  I know a lot of us like seeing that loss moms have rainbows as it gives us hope for the same in the future.

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• I'm sorry you have been having a rough time recently.

I think the majority of ladies will say you are more than welcome to post here.

• Loading the player...
  • imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:
    You are more than welcome to post here.  Several ladies here have pre-loss children, rainbows or surviving multiples.  Other than adding a siggy warning when you post you should be fine.  I know a lot of us like seeing that loss moms have rainbows as it gives us hope for the same in the future.

All of this! Welcome! I hope you find comfort here!

BFP #1 12.24.07 - DD born @ 39w1d on 08.26.08
    BFP #2 08.04.11 - DD born still @ 37w3d on 03.25.12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TTC #3 since May 2012

BFP #3 12.29.12 - CP @ 4w2d on 01.02.13
    BFP #4 10.17.13 - CP @ 4w2d on 10.23.13

BFP #5 04.06.14 - MMC 05.07.14

No longer trying to conceive.

image    http://oi40.tinypic.com/15czrid.jpg     image

• imagefluttergirlmoonchild79:
    You are more than welcome to post here.  Several ladies here have pre-loss children, rainbows or surviving multiples.  Other than adding a siggy warning when you post you should be fine.  I know a lot of us like seeing that loss moms have rainbows as it gives us hope for the same in the future.

I completely agree with all of this.  

Please feel free to post as little or as much as you feel comfortable. 

BFP #1 Jan. 2011 - mmc Mar. 2011 
    BFP #2 Aug. 2011 - My sleeping angel Stella, born April 21, 2012 
    BFP #3 Nov. 2012 - mmc Dec. 2012
    BFP #4 April 2013 - mc May 2013
    BFP #5 Sept. 2013 - EDD 5.24.14
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  You are more than welcome to post here - there are quite a few posters who are pregnant with or who have had their rainbows.  Just because you have your rainbow doesn't mean you aren't mourning or missing your sweet baby.
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • I absolutely agree. You're a loss mama, just like the rest of us, and you still have a child that you very much miss [just like the rest of us]. I have a 4-year-old DS and will hopefully have a rainbow within the next year, but I can't imagine NOT posting on this board. The loss is still hard to deal with, and I think it might always be that way. Please post!
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of your daughter ((HUGS))

Please feel free to post here! I'm sure everyone welcomes you with open arms.

• I'm glad you posted this because I was wondering the same thing. I'm glad this board is welcoming.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry your having a hard time right now. Please post, you belong here even though you've had your rainbow.

You give me hope. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

• Ticker warning

I've been wondering the same. I feel a little funny posting here but parenting after a loss doesn't seem like a good fit for me as it seems like most of the women have had early losses.
  • Thank you guys SO much.  I'm not going to lie and say that having Sabrina doesn't help me with the loss of Celeste.  But in a lot of ways, it hurts.  Because Celeste was born Oct 31 and Sabrina on Oct 27, they would be hitting the same milestones at the same time of year, if that makes sense.  This past Christmas was awful for me.  I was so excited to see Sabrina opening up her gifts, but it hurt that Celeste never got to do that.  Celeste never got to laugh for the first time, or walk, or babble, or having a bath with mommy.  It's almost like the more Sabrina does, the worse I feel about Celeste.  *sigh*

Anyway, I digress.  Thank you ladies for letting me post here. 

• imageCranang:

As you can see by my signature, my first daughter was stillborn in 2010.  I've posted on here a few times, and I would really like some support because it's hard to deal with, more so everyday it seems.  I'd also like to be able to offer my support and experience to those who need it.  But, my rainbow was born 4 days shy of exactly a year after Celeste, in 2011.  Is it bad form to post on here since I've had a rainbow?  I know how sensitive this can be for people, and the last thing I want to be is a salt in a wound.  I just see **siggy warning** a lot, and I don't want to be unwelcome.

Thanks so much ladies...

**ticker warning**

IMO, I actually like seeing posts from loss moms who went on to have Rainbows.  We all know that nothing could ever replace the loss of your sweet Celeste and you still carry the pain of losing her with you.  We all have a piece of our angels in our hearts no matter what.  You deserve the same level of suport with or without a Rainbow.  There are two reasons that the posts don't bother me....one is that it gives me hope and the other is that I'm just really happy for you to have your Rainbow.  ((hugs)). 

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• **Ticker warning**

Welcome I am one of the moms who has had their rainbow. We lost out DD2 in Sept 2011 and I jusy had our rainbow DD3 in November 2012. You are right about all of the emotions it brings up having a baby after losing a baby. I hate to welcome you but I am glad you are her to join us all!!!

Heather

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"