Pre-School and Daycare

Cinderella pary ideas?

Hi guys, I know I haven't been here in a while and most of you probably don't know me nor will remember me, (hardly have a chance on the PC and can't get the bump on phone :( ) but I was hoping I could ask a question and get a few helpful answers. :)

My daughter wants a Cinderella birthday party and I am trying to start brainstorming ideas.  What kind of stuff can I get for it/games/activities? Only thing I know for certain I am doing for it is the cake, lol, I'm going to make her one of those doll cakes. Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Re: Cinderella pary ideas?

• Iced tea and punch...? Pin the tail on the mouse...?

• Races with one shoe on.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Try searching for it on Pinterest.  I bet there are tons of ideas!!
  • My daughter just had a Cinderella theme party. 

We rented a moonbounce that was shaped like a castle.  The kids could also decorate a 'treasure' box with 'jewels' - I bought little paper mache boxes and stick on jewels at the craft store.  It was a big hit.

We had little paper Cinderella slippers on the table (you fold scrapbook paper and it becomes a 3D slipper...found the idea on Pinterest.)  I filled little candy dishes with those orange creme pumpkin candies.  I added tiaras and wands from Target/the Dollar Store and those became favors. 

We had Cinderella slipper cookies and a castle cake. 

• Art Teacher so cute!!

You could have a contest to see who can dress up the fastest.
    You could have an adult dress up like Cinderella and come to the party. Do make up or hair, take pictures, read a story.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • imageldcoffel:
    Art Teacher so cute!! You could have a contest to see who can dress up the fastest. You could have an adult dress up like Cinderella and come to the party. Do make up or hair, take pictures, read a story.

Thank you!

I love the contest idea.  I really like the adult dressed up like Cinderella, too...should have gotten my sister to do it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"