New to The Bump
Options

working mom of "many", over 35, C after loss, new 2 bump

If all goes well through this fall, most people will know me as a mom of 5, but I know I'm going to be a mom of 6, with baby 5 in heaven.  Had my first (and hopefully only) miscarriage last year and happy to be pregnant again - it's early though, so we're waiting to share the news...

anyone else with a "larger" size family find a fun way to share the news?  my husband's family will be excited (all 3 brothers, 3 sisters, and their spouses), and my sister will be happy for me, but my parents, not so much - don't get me wrong, they will love this baby, but their reaction last year was not what I expected, so I don't expect much this time either. They are not used to families of more than 3 kids and are amazed at how well behaved our current four are, but I get that they also have the right to be worried; I'm their baby girl.  I just wish I could convince them it's ok, and it's not "unnatural" to want a larger family.

I have a few weeks to figure this out (and hopefully we'll see that little heartbeat on time this year)...appreciate any kind advice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: working mom of "many", over 35, C after loss, new 2 bump

• Options
    You can try to line up the kids and they each hold a sign saying "we need more siblings!" One word for each kid? Maybe? Have fun and good luck! Each child is a blessing :-)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you "mamathefox" :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and I'm so sorry for your loss. congrats on the current pregnancy and I hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"