St. Louis Babies

Pediatrician Hunting!

Help! I'm just starting to look for a quality pediatrician in the University City/Clayton area. Does anyone have any recommendations on good pediatricians? Or possibly just a good place to start narrowing down the search?

Thanks for any help you can provide! 

Re: Pediatrician Hunting!

• I take my son to the Children's Clinic which is right at 170 and Ladue.  We see Dr. Daniel Plax.  I went to the Children's Clinic growing up and I am thrilled with Dr. Plax.  They have Saturday hours, a separate sick room, and one certain days of the week I can call him at home and ask questions that I may not want to bother him at work with.  They have quite a few doctors and nurse practioners.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also take my LO to Childrens Clinic...in my search, they had the nicest/most clean waiting room! Love it so far, we see Dr Calfee
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We go to Dr. Plax too. He's just great. Super smart but not afraid to say if he's not sure about something, he said 'my dad's a doctor, my wife's a doctor, my siblings are doctors. If I don't know something I have lots of people to ask.".

I think he's been great.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We see dr. Atkinson at the children's clinic. Great office all around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"