June 2012 Moms
Options

UGH

anyone else in the wanting a second baby really bad but not ttc because you know financially you shouldn't?

thats where im at right now & its driving me crazy.

Me: 29 | SO: 28
Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
DS Born: 6/02/2012
Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21

Re: UGH

• Options
    I'm getting to the point of wanting a 3rd! (not a 2nd) But if we have a 3rd we really need to wait at least 2 years  :(    By then I have a feeling I might be ok with only 2, DH told me the other day at this moment he is good with the 2 wonderful children we have! It does drive me crazy some days though
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options
    Yes. Big time. I want to be done having kids by 35. I'm 32 in 2 months. I got back to work in July and I want to work at least a year before going off again. I used think I would be one and done!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am totally waffling about whether or not to TTC again, and THAT is what's driving me nuts.

• Options
    I really want anther one too but it's dh that's holding off lol he would be completely okay with just one, but knows we will be having two haha!
    He just doesn't want another one just yet and probably not for a few years....I'm thinking of hopefully ttc when ds is 2.5!
    Plus I know we need a bigger house, but it's still hard to know you really want something and the timing just isn't right!
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    imagePBorgstede91:

anyone else in the wanting a second baby really bad but not ttc because you know financially you shouldn't?

thats where im at right now & its driving me crazy.

I have a 7 year old step son and now my 7 month old baby girl. I would like to have one more but we can't afford it plus the grandparents can't watch two little babies together right now. maybe in another year or so..  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Yes! Well DH is ready now but I go back to work next school year and I'd like to work a full year.  So, we will probably ttc beginning late summer.  

Originally, we were going to ttc in march but I extended my leave from work so financially, we need to wait. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"