Georgia Babies

convertible carseat recs- around $100?

My mom wants to buy a big girl car seat for my nieces first birthday.  Personally, I'm all about the Britax but that's a little more than she wants to spend.  We have a Cosco Scenera for my mom's car and its too hard to install.  So I'm looking for something in between the two.  Around $100 and easy to install.  This one on Amazon is $92 after my Amazon Mom discount this month... any personal experience?  Other suggestions?

https://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Complete-Protect-Convertible/dp/B0079MI8HO/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Re: convertible carseat recs- around $100?

• I've got that carseat in my car for DS and I love how easy it is to install! I don't have any complaints about the seat and we've been using it for going on 2 years now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's the one that we got for my mom's car and it's worked great! 

Another option is the Graco MyRide 65, we have one in my husband's car and DD actually prefers it to the Britax in my car so we're getting another one for my son when he switches out of the infant seat.  I've seen some good deals on it lately, plus BRU is doing their Trade In event right now, so that may help.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome- glad you guys like it!  I went ahead and ordered it.  Graco MyRide was the other one I was looking at, but the coupon code didn't work on that one.  For $92, I think its a good deal.

• We have the Maxi Cosi Priori in DH's car and really like it, I think it was like $80?
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • I got the Alpha Omega convertible that goes form 5-100lbs and its rear/forward facing.  It's been wonderful so far and we've had it for a few months.  I got it at the Burlington Coat Factory outlet for something close to $75, I think?  It was the cheapest I found when we were looking to switch from the infant one.  Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"