Two Under 2

New here

Hello! I'm a momma of a sweet 7 month old daughter and due with number two in late July! Definitely an unexpected pregnancy and hard to wrap my mind around babies 13 months apart! We are very excited and feeling overly blessed though! My biggest fear is going anywhere with two, especially since my first will probably be barely walking by then! Any secrets or tips or anything will help!! Look forward to getting to know you all!
Sweet little girl AMM born 6/13/12 via scheduled csection. Surprised with a pregnancy in September, 2012 which ended in MC in October at 7.5 weeks. Surprised again(!) with another pregnancy in November. Baby due 7/19/13. Depo clearly does not work for us!

Re: New here

• Welcome! I also have a 7 month old and due in May with my newest. Unfortunately no secrets or tips yet but in late may or june I will come back on and give some! The ladies here so far have brought my fear down some notches with the advice they have been giving.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Congrats!

My girls were a bit farther apart (18 months) but my advice is to get out by yourself with the 2 of them as soon as you feel up to it. I was terrified to take them both out by myself at first but as a SAHM, I knew I was going to have to do it sooner or later. The more I did it, the easier it became. Start by taking them on short outings close to home in the beginning and eventually you'll feel more secure in branching out. It's similar to ripping off a bandaid - just do it quickly and get it over with! You'll see it's not so bad :) 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats. I have a 6-month-old and am due in September. Mine will be 13.5 months apart. I think a lot of us will be looking for tips and tricks soon. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"