May 2012 Moms
Options

9 months...

seemed so long while I was waiting for DD... now she's only a few weeks away from 9 months old and I can't believe how fast it's gone...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 9 months...

• Options
    I cant believe how quickly our babies are approaching 1. The first 5 months I feel went soooo slowly and then suddenly he's 9 months! Makes me sad.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    I've never thought about it like that before, but it is sooo true! Time is flying.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepicklesx:
    I cant believe how quickly our babies are approaching 1. The first 5 months I feel went soooo slowly and then suddenly he's 9 months! Makes me sad.
    I was just thinking about this earlier. I couldn't wait for my dd to be able to start solids and say a few words and now I feel like I'm loosing my little baby because she is growing up so fast!
  • Options
    It's funny you said this today! Yesterday I was telling dh I always get excited when I see an infant carrier when we're out shopping thinking I'll get to see an infant and get disappointed when it's an older baby. Well now my infant isn't one he's that older baby who fills up the carrier. Made me sad!!

On a side no I'm glad he still fits so he can be snug and warm under his cover this winter. It's hard finding a thin but warm coat to wear in the carseat for my toddler.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"