New Jersey Babies
Options

Hamilton, Mercer County moms

Hi guys,
My husband and I are new to the area and just found out we're expecting our first on 121212. Hoping to connect with other future moms or moms with young kids in the area as we have absolutely no idea what to expect and don't really know anyone here yet, lol. It would be great to have other women who have gone or are going through the same experience right now. It looks like our due date will be around August 15th with our first doctor appointment on January 3rd. Thanks!

Re: Hamilton, Mercer County moms

• Options

Hi, and welcome to Mercer County. I'm a recent transplant to Mercer County myself. I moved here about a year ago, but my husband grew up in the area. We live in the Ewing area. I have been going to Lawerenceville OBGYN if you need a reference. I'm not sure if the locations will work for you, but they deliver out of Capital Health (Hopewell). We took the tour - VERY NICE!

If you have any questions you can contact me anytime at kelliejo74@gmail.com. Maybe together we can learn away around :)

• Options
    Welcome to Mercer County! Life long resident...grew up in Hopewell, now in Ewing area. I had my daughter I'm 10/23.  Also, go to Lawrence OBGYN like PP. Delivered at Capital Health Hopewell and was very happy with the experience. Have a wonderful first appointment in the new year and if you have any questions about the area you can PM me. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't think Ewing is too far from us.  I actually just switched to a new OBGYN in Hamilton, but if it doesn't feel right, I'll definitely check them out.  Thanks for the info!  It looks like I'll be delivering at RWJ Hospital in Hamilton, which is actually behind the park next to my house.  I didn't even think about getting a tour of the facilities, so that's definitely going to be on my to-do list.  From what I've heard they're really nice and the location will definitely help when that day comes and my husband is freaking out, lol.

That sounds awesome!  My e-mail is maritza.blumenthal@yahoo.com, so feel free to e-mail me, as well!  As you can see, future baby now likes to wake me up at random times with my first bouts of m/s.  This is going to be a looooooong nine months, lol!

• Options
    Thanks!  I'm really loving the area so far.  Congrats!  I actually just switched to a different doctor with an appointment next week!  Super excited!  Once I figure out how to PM, I definitely will, lol!
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm actually in Burlington Co. but from Hamilton :) I go to Delaware Valley ObGyn and I am very happy there. I will deliver at Princeton Hospital. I was there for my NT scan the other day and it is gorgeous! I haven't seen the maternity ward yet though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Saying hello from Hamilton myself! Sounds like we don't live far from one another actually! I was an active NJknottie way back in 2007 and DH and I are prepping to TTC this summer so I figured this was the place to go! Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)
    ~* TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Reality/Guilty Pleasure TV *~
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers 

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"