Minnesota Babies

new mama class

Has anyone attended the new mama class that Amma does? I had registered for the class in Burnsville and they had to cancel because not enough people registered.

I am trying to figure out if it is worth going to another location. The most current classes are not ideal time wise, but if it is a good class I would find a way to make it work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new mama class

• It is awesome!  I still get together with the ladies and their babies and my son is 14 months old.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did the class in Edina with my first baby and it was the BEST thing I did postpartum!  I would do anything you can to take another class.  16 months later, I still talk to all the women in my class on a regular basis.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I'll probably sign up either in B'ville or Edina after LO is here -- my good friend still gets together wiht her "classmates" and their kids are 3.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Not sure how close it would be for you but there is a New Parent Connection group (free) that meets at Woodwinds in Woodbury.  You don't have to deliver there to go to the group.  It is through Washington County ECFE.  It meets every Tuesday from 12:30 - 2:00.  You could also check with ECFE in your county to see if they offer something similar closer to home.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I have been looking for a good place to take a class like this, but I am delivering at Abbot. Do they accept people who delivered at any hospital or just Fairview??? I coiuldn't quite tell from looking at their website. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejennikarle:
    I have been looking for a good place to take a class like this, but I am delivering at Abbot. Do they accept people who delivered at any hospital or just Fairview??? I coiuldn't quite tell from looking at their website. 

Yes. Amma accepts anyone for their new mama class (or any class).  We delivered at Abbott and I did the new mama class at Amma. We also took our child care and breastfeeding class at Amma.  I highly recommend the new mama class.  It's great, you meet lots of great ladies going through the same phase of life as you.  I still get together with my group and we bounce stuff off each other daily/weekly as we're all FTMs.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"