New York Babies

Daycare near Monroe, NY

jennashadowjennashadow member
edited July 2021 in New York Babies
Does anyone know any good daycares near Monroe, NY where they open by 6:30am?  Also, what is the going rate in Orange County for Daycare?

Re: Daycare near Monroe, NY

• My son attends Little Scholars in Chester. Its behind the Chester Diner, near McDonalds. While searching for daycare they had the best hours and the best price.  He attends part time so we pay hourly ($7). 

We looked at the Learning Experience in Harriman and they were VERY expensive! GL  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • My daughter is now 4 and goes to school in Mahwah (closer to my work) but from 6 weeks - 18 months, we had her in Highland Mills at Peawees in a Pod daycare with Kerri Ann Perone.  She is wonderful and we loved having my daughter there!  I believe she opens at 6am (maybe 6:30).  She is state registered/certified and has about 5 kids there at a time (some kids are there just for before/after school)  They also have webcams so you can view your child via computer.  4 years ago, we paid approx $960 a month, which covered drop off at 7:45am and pick up at 4:30pm.  www.peaweesinapod.com is their website - good luck!
    Chad and Emily - 10/28/06 Abigail Suzanne - 1/6/09 Corbin David - 11/6/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"