November 2011 Moms

Recipe Share :)

I made this tonight for dinner and it turned out AMAZING! I made way to much spaghetti  so I used two french bread tubes, rolled out as much as they would go, and then pinched them together! The only thing I would change in the future is using garlic salt on the top instead of the powder. Hope you enjoy this!! (sorry I cannot make it a clicky)

https://www.rhodesbread.com/blog/blog/braided-spaghetti-bread 

Re: Recipe Share :)

• I saw this on Pinterest. It looks yummy! I wonder how the leftovers would taste?

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are having them tonight....ill let you know!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've made this before and we love it!  I also use garlic salt instead of powder.  And I just use shredded motz, not the cubes.  I've always said my favorite part of spaghetti is the garlic bread to go with it Big Smile.  But anyway, for leftovers, I'd suggest reheating in the oven, otherwise the bread gets a little soggy in the microwave. 

• imagesedl1lau:
    I've made this before and we love it!nbsp; I also use garlic salt instead of powder.nbsp; And I just use shredded motz, not the cubes.nbsp; I've always said my favorite part of spaghetti is the garlic bread to go with it Big Smile.nbsp; But anyway, for leftovers, I'd suggest reheating in the oven, otherwise the bread gets a little soggy in the microwave.nbsp;

I think I'll add it to my meal plan for this week!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"