Orange County Babies
Options

pediatrician south OC

Any good ones you can recommend?  Also, does anyone go to Orange County's Children's Medical Group in Mission Viejo?

Re: pediatrician south OC

• Options
    YES!  They are amazing!  My twins actually love going to the doctor when I bring them here!
  • Options
    I know of a couple but haven't done an extensive search yet. In Newport Beach I would suggest Dr. Abelowitz I think that's the correct spelling they are all very good there, and it's close to Fashion Island. I've also heard good things about Dr. Jim Sears and Dr. Bob Sears, I think they are located in Capistrano Beach or San Juan Capistrano. I would search both and look at their practices, one of them might be what you're looking for :
    The first baby Hurst is on it's way! BabyFruit Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take my twin girls (they just turned 2) to Mia Bella Pediatrics in Mission Viejo. All the doctors there are excellent, they are all mommies themselves, and they really care about your kids. Not to say that other peds don't but they are just very caring and understanding. You just get a good feeling about the office, the staff, and the doctors.
  • Options
    Agree with another poster...Mia Bella Pediatrics is great! Love the doctors there. I had read a lot of great things about the doctors on other online boards and they were so true! I didn't check out other pediatricians though. You can set up an appointment with them if you like - before your baby is born to see if you like the place and the doctors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"