Philadelphia Babies

Experienced Doula Moms? Chester County

Hi there!  Any great recommendations for Doulas in Chester County.  Anyone that used a Doula in their last pregnancy?  I'm thinking I'll deliver at Paoli Hospital, but I'm probably going to schedule a tour at the Bryn Mawr Birthing Center as well, just in case I find that Paoli doesn't support Doula use.  Thanks for any input!

Re: Experienced Doula Moms? Chester County

• My doula is due a month before me, so I'm using Main Line doulas this time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Brooke Hosey.  She's in the Lehigh Valley but does travel.  birthjourney@juno.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you, ladies!
  • If you'er thinking of using the Bryn Mawr Birth center sign up FAST. As of 6 weeks ago they were already maxed out of clients for June births so I'm guessing they may be capped out for July due dates and maybe even August by this point. Its hard to get in after they cap out. You can always leave after you're "in". You must attend a class before going to your first appointment (offered frequently, just general info about the BC). I LOVE it there! 
  • Thanks, Madgiebee!  I'm actually signed up for an orientation sort of meeting at the Reading Birthing Center.  It's probably just as far at Bryn Mawr, but there was be less of a chance of traffic in that direction from where I live.  I should probably try to tour Bryn Mawr too, though.  The more info the better, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"