Pre-School and Daycare

silly question re night potty trained girls

DD has just recently started sleeping through the night in undies (w/o a pull up).

What do you do about undies - have her change undies before bed and wear them the next day or wear clean ones just for bedtime or sleep in the same ones from the day and then change in the am?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: silly question re night potty trained girls

• I change her into clean ones in the morning when she gets dressed. The only exception to that is if she had an accident the afternoon before because usually she will stay naked (her preference) until bedtime. Then I put clean undies on before bed and have her wear them the next day (and the following night).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have her wear that day's undies to bed and put clean ones on in the morning. 

On bath nights, she gets new undies after a bath and then we usually do new ones in the morning again anyway, just to keep to the habit of clean ones every morning.  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelite-bright:

We have her wear that day's undies to bed and put clean ones on in the morning. 

On bath nights, she gets new undies after a bath and then we usually do new ones in the morning again anyway, just to keep to the habit of clean ones every morning.  

This is us as well.  Plus DD has gobs of extra undies so we have plenty to go around.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelitebright:
    We have her wear that day's undies to bed and put clean ones on in the morning.nbsp;On bath nights, she gets new undies after a bath and then we usually do new ones in the morning again anyway, just to keep to the habit of clean ones every morning. nbsp;

This exactly

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have her change into fresh ones every night when she gets into pjs. 
    Stasa 01.15.09 * Lexi 03.24.11 * Tommy 04.27.13 * Merklet #4 due 10.10.15

BLOG    THE BABY STANDARD    FLICKR    VIDEOS

• imageKari Merks:
    We have her change into fresh ones every night when she gets into pjs. 

same for us 

• DD takes a bath or shower every night and puts on clean panties.  She wears those panties the next day unless there has been an accident.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• imagediana.filipi:
    DD takes a bath or shower every night and puts on clean panties.  She wears those panties the next day unless there has been an accident.

This is what we do as well.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagefredalina:
    She changes undies twice a day. So do I lol.
    Us too.
  • imageLoCarb:

imageKari Merks:

same for us 

This is us too.

• imagelite-bright:

We have her wear that day's undies to bed and put clean ones on in the morning. 

Same here! 

• We don't sleep in undies.  We take them off when we change into our PJ's and then put clean ones on in the morning.  If the girls sleep in a nightgown (which is almost never, they just wear loose cotton shorts
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • My 6 yo recently started wearing undies to bed. I know she puts on a clean pair after her bath/shower at night. She only showers every other day, so I think that she changes into clean undies in the morning when she hasn't showered the night before. I really haven't paid much attention actually.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
  • We do baths at night so she wears a clean pair to bed and then puts on another clean pair when she dresses for the day.

Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • imageKari Merks:

Same here. 

S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"