Almost into 2nd Tri. Intro :) — The Bump
2nd Trimester

Almost into 2nd Tri. Intro :)

Hello 2nd Tri! 

Just wanted to introduce myself since I'll be heading into the "glorious" 2nd trimester this week. I'm 26, FTM, due July 28. I'm pretty sassy and say what I think, which doesn't always fly well with some, but I mean no harm. My bite is worse than my bark. Wait.... no, yeah, that's correct.

Hoping the m/s subsides soon so that I can start enjoying pregnancy! Right now all I keep thinking is: "Why do people do this more than once?" -- Hoping to find out in July!  

Looking forward to learning from you ladies further ahead of me! 

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
imageimage
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Almost into 2nd Tri. Intro :)

• Yes

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Yay for 2nd tri! My morning sickness is finally starting to ease up. Ill be 16 weeks.
  • When does the second trimester actually start? I'm 14 weeks and I am still nauseous. Obviously it doesn't subside exactly when the the 12th or 13th week hits but I'm confused about everything because the internet has so many different answers!! & Congrats!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • image cortxo1014:
    When does the second trimester actually start? I'm 14 weeks and I am still nauseous. Obviously it doesn't subside exactly when the the 12th or 13th week hits but I'm confused about everything because the internet has so many different answers!! & Congrats!!

Well my Mayo clinic book considers 13 weeks to be the beginning of 2nd Tri. I think my doc considers it to be 13 weeks and 3 days. Whatever.. It's just a label really.

I find relief from the constant nausea and dry-heaving I have for a couple days and it creates this false hope that I'm getting better, but then it's followed by 3-4 miserable days. Such a mind fluck.  

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Totally agree with the 34 good days and then owes by some not so good ones i was 13 weeks last friday. My husband is cooking chicken for his dinner right now and I am gagging and dry heaving from the smell. Hopefully this will pass soon!
  • Totally agree with the 34 good days and then followed by some not so good ones, i was 13 weeks last friday. My husband is cooking chicken for his dinner right now and I am gagging and dry heaving from the smell. Hopefully this will pass soon!
  • I'm due the 27th! I cannot wait to officially be out of the first trimester! Time has been flying!
  • We'll be looking forward to you joining us, OP.
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards