International Bumpies
Options

marijuana

What are your thoughts on smoking while preg/bf? Or ttc

Re: marijuana

• Options
    No go on Pg or BFing cause it stays in your system too long.  TTC, sure why not?  Drink till it's pink, right? ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mud. You should try this on a more active board if you want to get people worked up.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    you would have to be a complete retard to smoke weed while pregnant. this girl i know did it and her son is.. not well.
    TTC since May 2012; BFP July 31st, 2012; EDD April 13th, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Smoking is harmful to the human body. Marijuana smoke is just as dangerous as cigarette smoke. However, THC is not harmful to mother, or to baby in small ammts. I don't think it is a good idea to be getting "high" while pregnant, but I know plenty of women who vaporized or used marijuana teas and edibles to combat morning sickness. I do not smoke pot, but I did use an edible once during my current pregnancy to help out with especially severe M/S. It worked very well. I just didn't like the buzzy/spacey feeling it gave me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"