New Hampshire Babies
Options

Looking for a friend

I'm from Concord and expecting my first baby February 4, 2013. I'm realizing that I don't have many good friends left. And my closest friends are the ones that will never have kids and I have a pretty good feeling that we will drift after my baby is born.

I would love to find a friend that is a new mom or expecting in the Concord area who might also have an interest in cloth diapering. I'm a homemaker now and will be a stay-at-home mom and I can't say that I have any hobbies that get me out meeting new people. 

It would be nice to have another mom to chat with.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for a friend

• Options
    Check out meetup.com there is a moms group in concord that would get you and baby out doing fun Things for free or cheap. I am a member of the lakes region mamas and love it!!
  • Options
    I am in Manchester and am in the same boat in terms of friends- most of my friends either had their kids young and drifted apart or are not having them.  I am also due in Feb too- I am always looking for friends too so let me know if you want to exchange info :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am in Concord, and this is my first baby.  I am 12 weeks 1 day, and I plan on delivering at Concord Hospital.  Once the baby comes I am hoping to be able to stay at home.
    BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker image
  • Options
    Yes, let's exchange info! :-)
  • Options
    I'm due in March and in the same situation also! I would love to exchange info!
  • Options
    I will send you a private message
  • Options
    I'm from Concord and my EDD is Nov. 15th - just a couple of weeks away.  I will be a stay at home mom as well.  This will be my first time not working so it'll be a brand new experience.  It would be awesome to meet other moms in the area who would like to get together sometime :)
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    That's just around the corner! You must be excited. I will send you a private message. (It's not easy to find the private message section on this site, but it's there!) :-)
  • Options
    I just joined this board and can't figure sending email :p I'm in Manch, can't search you^ for some reason to add to friends. Due in April here
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"