Attachment Parenting
Options

K'tan site confusing me

I'm confused by the sizing on the k'tan site. According to the chart, based on dress size I fall into the category for medium. Then it says if you are below 5'2" go with the smaller size. I am 5'. Does this mean I should go to a small or does that only apply if I were in between sizes?

Re: K'tan site confusing me

• Options
    I would see if there is a store near you that carries it so you can try it on. I'm not sure what the answer to your question is, but I was worried about finding one that would fit both me and Spouse (I was thinking medium for me but large for him according to their chart on the site, but I really thought a medium would work for him too). We both got to try on the medium at the store and it worked for both of us (YAY!) so we bought that one. =) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just got my K'Tan in the mail yesterday and tried it out. I got the small because I couldn't decide between the small and medium. I went with the small because I'm 5'2" and it said to go with the smaller size. I think I'm going to buy a medium and try that out because I felt like the small was a little too small. I'm not sure if that helps you out at all or not :/ I'm 5'2" and 160ish pounds.

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 5'3" 116lbs size E chest and a 10 percentile baby and I have the small and it's quite tight. I think the medium would have been a better choice.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"