June 2011 Moms

I have met my match...

Stella had a follow-up with her ENT Monday (I posted about that on the FB earlier this week...we are looking at a potential redo on the tubes with added bonus of adenoid removal...we have a follow-up in 6 weeks).  Anyway, they prescribed three meds for her:  an antihistamine, a nasal spray and a antibiotic.  The first two mornings, I struggled to open the bottle that contained the antihistamine.  Yesterday morning, I went to the gym first thing, so DH had Stella duty.  He called me up as I was getting ready to get in the shower stating he had been trying to open it for 10 minutes with no success and finally gave up.  This morning, I couldn't open the damn thing.  He is taking it over to Rite Aid when he gets up this afternoon because neither of us can open it.  So irritating!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I have met my match...

• Sorry to hear LO is sick and that you can't get the medicine open! Once you get the medicine open, you may need to do the following to actually get her to take it...

Ha ha.. Image is from dadoralive.com's blog and it was too funny not to share :) 

July 2015 Jan Siggy Challenge: Snow Fails/Funnies

BFP #5 11/15/14, Team Green EDD 7/22/15

BFP #4 4/30/13, baby girl born med-free Jan. 2014

BFP #3 9/24/12, Missed m/c at 9w1d (baby measured 8w5d)

BFP #2 9/23/10, healthy baby girl born med-free June 2011

BFP #1 5/21/10, Missed m/c at 10w4d (baby measured 8wks), D&C 6/29/10

"Life is like a camera, just focus on what's important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out, just take another shot."

• That seems to be a bit much.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Loading the player...
  • Geez! I hate those tops!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"