November 2012 Moms

Preference on Sleepers

Do you like the ones that zip or button best?

I like the zippers because they're easy, BUT in the MOTN and while it's cold, it's nice to have the buttons so I don't have to expose his upper body.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preference on Sleepers

• I also prefer the button ones, make MOTN changes a lot easier and warmer for the baby however I do use the zipper ones too just easier with buttons!
  • Snaps for sure. Now if those geniuses could only invent ones that zip from the bottom instead of the top.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageZoeMay06:
    Snaps for sure. Now if those geniuses could only invent ones that zip from the bottom instead of the top.

I thought of this last night as I was unzipping the sleep sack from the bottom but the pjs from the top!
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like the zipper ones best, but can see the benefits of the snap ones. Some of the snaps ones just seem to have way too many snaps and it takes forever to put them on. Or they match up weird in the leg area and I have to undo them and redo them. The zipper ones just seem to fit him better for some reason.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • I put him in the zipper ones for dr's appointments. They are great for when you need to dress/undress LOs quickly.

At home, I prefer the snaps.

Also, I have one from babygap that actually has buttons with really tiny button holes. Total pain in the a$$! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Buttons. I agree with Mittens on the washing. It gets wavy/bunchy and does not lay right. It bothers me.
  • imageZoeMay06:
    Snaps for sure. Now if those geniuses could only invent ones that zip from the bottom instead of the top.

Agreed.  I have thought about having one that zips from the bottom too... Looks like they'd be in high demand!

• I love the snaps way better because, as PPs have already said? It makes diaper changes waaaay easier.
    Photobucket
    "For this child I prayed; and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him:"
    -1 Samuel 1:27 Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I love the ease of the zippers, but hate that they bunch at the top. We do more zippers though just because that's what we have more of.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I honestly go back and forth on this.. Pretty sure I like em both about the same lol
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I LOVE zippers!!!! LOATHE (sp?) buttons....
  • I like zippers too. I don't like all those dang buttons that I usually line up wrong. I, however, have many more buttoned outfits for her.
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • I've been using zippers consistently and really like those. But he wears a snuggle sack with velcro on it which seems to startle him when I go to take it off for his mid-night diaper change/feeding.

I can't seem to want to button all those snaps!

imageimage"Image">image"Image">image
  • I love the Gap ones that slide over the head and button at the bottom.  Generally, though, I prefer the zipper ones.  I never regained full function in my right hand after my numb tingly death fingers thing during 3rd tri, so too many snaps just becomes comical.
  • imageLuckylove23:
    imageredwood807:
    I don't really have a pref. Obviously, the zippers and quick and easy but then again I always seem to miss a snap or two when closing up shop. Then, you have to go back and undo all of it to line them back up right. nbsp;Just me? ok
    Ohh I'd have to say I've done this a time or two also.. Lol Thinking in the middle of the night in order to get it right just don't work sometimes

I guess you could call me lazy but at night when I change Jaxson and I realize I have misbuttoned a button... (If its not wayyyy off) I just leave it.. I just think, "ehh, I will just be unbuttoning it in two hours anyways" lol ...
    I know, I am a horrible mother. Aren't I?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLuckylove23:
    imageredwood807:
    I don't really have a pref. Obviously, the zippers and quick and easy but then again I always seem to miss a snap or two when closing up shop. Then, you have to go back and undo all of it to line them back up right. nbsp;Just me? ok
    Ohh I'd have to say I've done this a time or two also.. Lol Thinking in the middle of the night in order to get it right just don't work sometimes

I guess you could call me lazy but at night when I change Jaxson and I realize I have misbuttoned a button... (If its not wayyyy off) I just leave it.. I just think, "ehh, I will just be unbuttoning it in two hours anyways" lol ...
    I know, I am a horrible mother. Aren't I?

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like buttons because I can change her without undoing her halo sack
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"