North Carolina Babies

To our NC Mommas to be and To our Old Pros

Mammas to Be: 

What's your EDD? 

What's been your weirdest craving?

What were you most excited to register for?

Old Pros:

How old is your LO?

What has been your favorite stage or age so far?

What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: To our NC Mommas to be and To our Old Pros

•  Old Pros:

How old is your LO? He's almost 11 months.

What has been your favorite stage or age so far? Right now is my favorite. I was not a newborn fan.

What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without? Our baby carrier. When he was not so easy in the newborn stage, that was one of the only things that would keep him happy.

• Mammas to be: 

What's your EDD?  May 11th 

What's been your weirdest craving? I wouldn't say I have had any weird cravings. I have been wanting carbonated beverages, which I never really wanted before I got pregnant. 

What were you most excited to register for? I was most excited to register for a stroller travel system. I can't wait to take our little one on walks around the neighborhood!

@Lawren  - - what type of carrier did you use? I have been debating about what type to put on my registry! Right now I have the K'tan - I like that it's a wrap style but doesn't seem so complicated.  

• Loading the player...
  • imageLawren:
    nbsp;Old Pros:
    How old is your LO? She's almost 11 months.
    What has been your favorite stage or age so far? It's all been great but I love that she learns something new everyday. Yesterday she learned to point to her nose. Today she said night night! How fun!
    What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without? I loved my Rock N Play. I give it credit for helping us both get pretty good sleep from the start. And it was so easy to pick up and carry around the house.
    nbsp;
  • Sorry I'm on the mobile app. My response is so hard to read!
  • My EDD is 7/29/13

I've been craving fruit, especially watermelon. I normally hate most fruits.

I have no idea what I'm excited to register for. I'm totally overwhelmed by the whole idea of it!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What's your EDD? 

6/24/13 

Fried pickles, maybe? I loved them before I got pregnant, but now I NEED them. ;) 

Haven't registered yet, but I just love baby stuff, so I guess all of it! 

• EDD: 3/26

Weirdest Craving: hotdogs, I'm more of  a hamburger person

Most excited to register: Didn't register seriously (Just scanned a few items to get the $10 gift card at BRU upon registering)

• im only 4 weeks pregnant ill be 5 weeks tomorrow :) 

EDD: 9/21/13

weirdest craiving: nonthing yet

most excited to register: im going to be 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow should i go ahead and register? 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What's your EDD?  8/27/13

What's been your weirdest craving?  hmm....milk.  I am not a big milk drinker but have been more so now.

What were you most excited to register for?  We have no registered at all...still early and are waiting until this next weekend to tell family and close friends.  We have our first ultrasound on 1/21.  I think I will love registering for clothes...I always enjoy shopping for my nephews and niece. 

• imageallisons1014:

Old Pros:

How old is your LO? 2 years

What has been your favorite stage or age so far? Honestly, all of them. As she moves into a new stage, I realize how much I miss the previous one since she'll never have those firsts again. Her current age is fun since she can communicate, loves to show off her independence and is a little mimic.

What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without? Sure, the car seat, pack and play and stroller were critical but the best thing I added (on the advice of another mommy) were mesh laundry bags for laundering socks, hats, etc. without losing any of the pieces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • Old Pros:
    How old is your LO? 14 months

What has been your favorite stage or age so far? I loved the squishy newborn stage. But I love this age, seeing the wheels turning in his head as he learns something.

What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without? Glider rocker..we've spent many hours in that sucker! Next time around, I want a comfortable lazyboy type rocker.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Mammas to Be: 

What's your EDD? March 29

What's been your weirdest craving?  Not really weird - but I cannot get enough lemonade.  Also, I never ate beef before I was pregnant and now all I can think about is burgers.

What were you most excited to register for?  I was excited to register for all of it...but my family and friends apparently don't like registries.  I had my shower and we only received a couple of things from the registry.  But we received a lot of cute clothes!

BFP 5/6/12 MC 5/23/12
    BFP 7/22/12 DD born 4/9/13
    BFP 4/11/14 EDD 12/18/14

Pregnancy Ticker
  • What's your EDD?  January 31st (hopefully any day now)

What's been your weirdest craving? Haven't had any cravings really. In the beginning I did have a few days of craving cucumbers. 

What were you most excited to register for? I was excited to register for our Baby Jogger City Mini stroller. I can't wait to take little man out around the neighborhood.

• My EDD: is September 3, 2013

Weird cravings: I can just see something in the store and want it....though I don't always get what I wanted....I am constantly hungry alot so that probably adds to it....

What I am excited about registering for: everything baby related :) I love baby stuff 

• Mammas to Be: What's your EDD? July 1What's been your weirdest craving? Jalepenos (or anything spicy)What were you most excited to register for? Car seat (read lots and lots of reviews)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • We're foster parents, but we have 2 kids placed with us 6 months and 21 months tomorrow.

I love the stage the baby is out now.  Shes over the newborn witching phase, sleeping through the night, and discovering new things daily.

We didn't have a registry, but some things we couldn't live without: boppy, playmat, rock n play, and ergo.

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• How old is your LO? 8 months

What has been your favorite stage or age so far? I think I liked the I can hold up my head, but not quite mobile stage.  Newborn was a little too much, and now that he's sitting, crawling and pulling himself up, he's even more work!!

What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without? Our bouncer, the little vibrations saved us when he was a newborn, and he didn't like to sleep laying down, so it was about the only place he would sleep! Then when he's had runny/stuffy nose issues he's had to sleep in it to stay asleep.  It's definitely been worth the money!!

• Old Pros:How old is your LO? 2 1/2What has been your favorite stage or age so far?  Always in the moment...I love watching him learn and do new things!!What was the one thing on your registry that you couldn't live without?  Rock N Play!  Especially in those early stages.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mammas to Be: 

What's your EDD?  September 17th 2013!!!

What's been your weirdest craving?  Mozzarella Sticks for breakfast

What were you most excited to register for?  I have not registered yet but I am most excited to register for strollers!!

• What's your EDD? 

Oct 4, 2013

I haven't really had any cravings. Some things just sound really good sometimes.

I'm probably not going to do a registry. I didn't do one with my first either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How old is your LO?

She'll be 3 this month.

As much as I love her little personality and all the things she knows, I miss the infant stage. She sttn starting at 2 weeks, was a great nurser, and I could just hang out in bed with her all day.

Like I said, I never made a registry. However, the snap and go stroller I bought was awesome. Lightweight, didn't take up much room, and it kept me from being one of those moms trying to lug around a carrier.

imageLilypie - (jv05)
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • What's your EDD? 

July 24, 2013

Meat and dairy - before pregnancy I ate neither !

I don't know, cloth diapers ? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How old is your LO? 

Took for granted what an easy baby Miss A was, but she was boring. 12 months -22 months were a blast !!

Gas drops, a particular detergent, cetaphil, snacks, and our jogging stroller. None were on the registry but are items we can't live without.

• What's your EDD?  10/22/13

What's been your weirdest craving? PB and raisin sandwiches

What were you most excited to register for? All of it! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"