June 2011 Moms

Heyy ladies!

I need your help! (I'm trying to do this with out promoting my blog...) Bunnymama and a few of us thought it would be a great idea to make a collage of nip pics. We plan to get it to go viral online, to raise awareness on nip. If you would like to participate follow this non clickly link. 

https://www.jubileebabyco.com/1/post/2013/01/calling-all-nursing-moms-past-and-present.html

DD1 | Jan 2009
DD2 | June 2011
DS1 | Oct 2013
   ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
DS2 | June 2016
DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Heyy ladies!

• I don't have photos to share but I totally support your cause! I wish there wasn't such a stigma attached to BFing or just viewed as gross or weird. When I first began BFing I would practically hide, but by the end, if we weren't in public I'd just whip it out and feed him...I'd just cover in front of male family and friends, or in public. I walk the line between crunchy and not, but think that nursing and NIP should be "normalized," if not made into something more glorious because it definitely is.

Eta...clarification
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

• imagerattlecanqueen:
    ...NIP should be "normalized," if not made into something more glorious because it definitely is. Eta...clarification

I puffy pink heart you!

peace,
    katharine

Book-Kitten blog

• Loading the player...
  • imagebookkitten:

imagerattlecanqueen:
    ...NIP should be "normalized," if not made into something more glorious because it definitely is. Eta...clarification

I puffy pink heart you!

Awww shucks!...Embarrassed

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP 11/18/13. EDD 7/25/14. It's a BOY! 

Surprise BFP 7/30/13. EDD 4/7/14. Natural MC 8/24/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"