Minnesota Babies

If you were "busty" prior to pregnancy

Hey ladies, I am 18 weeks tomorrow with my first. I had 36D breasts prior to my pregnancy, and my bra size hasn't changed. I'm not complaining at all, however; I'm surprised my breasts haven't gotten larger requiring an up-size. Has anybody else experienced this and/or know anything about it? Thanks for reading.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: If you were "busty" prior to pregnancy

• I'm a 38D and I didn't really change during pregnancy.  Once my milk came in they engorged quite a bit, but they went back to normal afterwards.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • I went up a cup size after the baby came and when my milk came in but not during pregnancy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 28 weeks and my band changed but not my cup size.  We'll see what happens post baby but so far, I'm holding pretty steady.
  • IMO, Give it time!!!  You're still pretty early in the process.  Also, don't purchase a nursing bra until after you deliver.  I bought one and it never fit properly after my milk came in.  Nordstroms MOA is the only place I could find that carried any of the larger cups in-stock especially for nursing bras..

I went from a 40C+/D to a 40E/F and haven't gone back down... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 42DD before getting pregnant, and a 42H right now (I didn't even know they made an "H" cup size).

I have only gained 10 lbs and got fitted for those new bras when I hadn't gained any weight at all, so I'm not sure what the deal is... I'd been fitted for the 42DD about 3 weeks before getting pregnant so I don't think I was wearing the wrong size!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm a 34G and was a 32F pre pregnancy. Definitely get measured at Nordstrom at MOA before buying nursing bras. They are great there for sizing bustier ladies.
    Hadley 3.2011 | Ali 7.2013 | Jack 1.2016
    NEW PEANUT DUE 7.2017 <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"