Georgia Babies
Options

Cost of vaginal birth?

Ladies,

how much did your vaginal birth cost before insurance? Was it with or without an epi? Thanks! 

Re: Cost of vaginal birth?

• Options
    With an epidural, and me checked into the hospital from 4 a.m. on a Tuesday to 11 a.m. on Thursday, my vaginal birth cost $26K. There were no extreme medical interventions on my behalf or that of my child.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemyrall:
    With an epidural, and me checked into the hospital from 4 a.m. on a Tuesday to 11 a.m. on Thursday, my vaginal birth cost 26K. There were no extreme medical interventions on my behalf or that of my child.

That's nucking futs!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerm2013:
    imagemyrall:
    With an epidural, and me checked into the hospital from 4 a.m. on a Tuesday to 11 a.m. on Thursday, my vaginal birth cost 26K. There were no extreme medical interventions on my behalf or that of my child.

Good god

That's nucking futs!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imageShaunaSmith79:
    imagerm2013:
    imagemyrall:
    Good god That's nucking futs!

I was going to say originally that you're gonna get a WIDE variety of answers on that one. There is no safe, ballpark figure. Depends on the hospital, depends on the doctor, and it depends on YOU. I couldn't believe it either. My c-section only cost $15K in 2008. The cost of care has risen dramatically over the last few years and there are any number of variables that will compose your final price. 

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"