Philadelphia Babies
Options

Hospitals in Bucks County

With my first I delivered at Abington. I don't want to go back there. Anyone have any experience with St. Mary's, Doylestown, or others?

Re: Hospitals in Bucks County

• Options
    Although I don't have any personal experiences. I have heard good things about holy redeemer hospital and that is where I will be delivering if all goes well
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    I delivered my son at St.Mary`s and they were fantastic.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did at St.Marys and they were great. A great experience.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I know it's not in bucks county but I had both my boys at holy redeemer. It was a great experience!
  • Options

I had my son at Doylestown Hospital, the staff was attentive and I had a good experience overall.

• Options
    I am having my baby at Doylestown. I work there so I kind of have to.
  • Options
    I work at Doylestown (not in L&D) but have heard fantastic things from everyone I know who has delivered there. I am delivering in the city because that's where I live but if I lived in Bucks I would deliver at Doylestown.
    TTC since 10/1/10 BFP 1/14/11 MC @ 6w 3d 1/17/11 2 Rounds Clomid 50mg + ovidrel trigger=BFN SA=Normal HSG= tubes clear July 2012 gonal-f and +ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFN August 2012 gonal-f + ovidrel trigger + IUI= BFP!! Beta 8/24 12dpo 166!! Beta#2 8/28 16dpo 942!!! EDD 5/4/13 9/10-First US-TWINS!! 2 beautiful little HB's, 1/3/13 said good-bye to our little boy. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I delivered my 1st child at Doylestown and I'm due again in April and ill be delivering her in Doylestown too. It's been six years but I'm happy to b going back there. They were great with me before. Anyone know if their all private rooms now?
  • Options

just delivered our second at St. Mary's-- great experience both times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"