Washington Babies
Options

Young and Pregnant

Hi!
I'm new to the Renton/kent area and just found out I'm pregnant. Looking for other young couples who have advice for me. I am recently graduated and married and this is an unplanned pregnancy. We are happy, but not exactly sure where to start!

Re: Young and Pregnant

• Options

HI

I live kinda near the area but just on the boarder of BC and Bellingham , If your looking for clothes and things for the babies room I have been finding that amazon is really good in Price. We have a po box and have been saving quite a bit of money looking on line for cribs etc, Also Target , macys and the outlet malls have awesome deals for baby clothes , blankets etc. My girlfriend gave me good advice and said if diapers , wipes go on sale start stocking up now on them. Its better to start slowly getting ready for the baby instead of russhing it at the end.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here is a great local resource to help you understand your preferences and options for care in the Puget Sound area.

https://www.parenttrust.org/uploads/pdf/Webstore/GSGuide2012.pdf
  • Options
    Hi. Me and my fiance are in the renton area as well. I would love to talk more and help you as much as possible. I'm five months and am looking for younger mom/mommies to be, around the same age as me for some girl time lol I need some girlfriends who I can relate too..I'm dying over here.
  • Options
    Hello... :) I'm young and married as well with 2 kiddies, preggo with baby #3 in Sept... This latest pregnancy was also VERY unplanned. lol I am excited about it though. Nice to meet you all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"