Parenting

Free jinger

Does anyone lurk or post over there? I lurk some, but it seems to have imploded this week. The most active board is gone. I need cliff notes on what happened.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Free jinger

• I don't know what happened, but were you there for the James Ference/ Natalie Nyquist stuff?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • I lurk here and there! I'm a multi-tasker Smile

It has exploded there for sure! 4 or 5 admins have stepped down, Alecto is quitting, drama over where donations are being spent (personal or charitable use) I'm hoping it wont be the downfall of the forum, I've gotten a lot of intresting information there!

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Loading the player...
  • imageFormerlyKrista555:
    I don't know what happened, but were you there for the James Ference/ Natalie Nyquist stuff?

No, I guess I don't lurk enough! What happened?
    Eta. I googled it. I think I get the jist of what happened. But that will take some reading!
  • imageHilarityEnsued:
    I have no idea what Free Jinger even is so I am essentially no help.nbsp;1 on the post countnbsp;

This.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • imageMaineMama:
    I lurk here and there! I'm a multitasker [:]It has exploded there for sure! 4 or 5 admins have stepped down, Alecto is quitting, drama over where donations are being spent personal or charitable use I'm hoping it wont be the downfall of the forum, I've gotten a lot of intresting information there!

Oh wow. I hope they get it straightened out, that place was fascinating.
  • I wouldn't mind if they just went back to the old forum layout.. but that's just me. :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers natural miscarriages- 12/18/07 & 2/18/13 (AKA:KRISTA555)
  • Can I get a summary of who Jinger is and why we're freeing her?  And what happened to her message board?  I have no idea what's happening here.  lol
    Mom to two beautiful girls and forever labor buddy to the fab lady MandaPanda518!
  • It is a forum that originated a while ago, snarking on the duggars. Now they dicuss a bunch of topics about the fundamentalist lifestyle and blogs...and the duggars too.
  • I have only been lurking for a year, so I don't know all the ins and outs. But apparently something went down this week.
  • I used to be a fairly active poster there. Haven't in awhile.

I'm a Christian (not Duggar-ish, although the Duggars and I do have some mutual friends)..... .I just enjoy the humor there.  Especially when you personally know a couple of the people they're talking about...lol..   makes things interesting.

• I lurked there a while ago but haven't been over there in a long time. They had a thread about That Wife's husband, that's what drew me in originally.
    DS 3/11 * CP 6/12 * BFP 12/10/12, EDD 8/20/13
    Pic3
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"