Illinois Babies

5 Weeks and First Time Pregnancy

Ladies I'm in this thing, clueless as can be.  I was just wondering if anyone else is as newly pregnant as me. and if the experience moms would tell me  what i am in store for, through the next nine months. also if any tips or things i should know shoot them to me. I'm looking for new friends and conversations. Big Smile

Re: 5 Weeks and First Time Pregnancy

• Hello, I'm also pregnant with my first and second babies, having twins, so I can't offer you any advice. However I have noticed that the Chicago board seems to get very little traffic so you would probably be better off joining your Birth Month Board on the Bump, if you haven't already. Many of the women on there will be pg with their second or third and will be a valuable source of support and information. Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats to you both!  I also recommend the birth month boards, much more activity there.  The trimester boards can be good too, but often involve a lot of drama.  What part of the Chicago area are you in?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetmrchi:
    Congrats to you both! nbsp;I also recommend the birth month boards, much more activity there. nbsp;The trimester boards can be good too, but often involve a lot of drama. nbsp;What part of the Chicago area are you in?

Thanks! My husband and I have been renting a condo in the west Lincoln Park area for about two and a half years, but are planning to buy a house, most likely in Oak Park, next spring or summer. How about you?
  • imagewmorgan003:
    Hello, I'm also pregnant with my first and second babies, having twins, so I can't offer you any advice. However I have noticed that the Chicago board seems to get very little traffic so you would probably be better off joining your Birth Month Board on the Bump, if you haven't already. Many of the women on there will be pg with their second or third and will be a valuable source of support and information. Good luck!

I was just lurking in here (though I'm from Chicago area) and had to hijack that I love your picture! 

~Erin~ 
    proud pagan 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageaesthyerin:

imagewmorgan003:
    Hello, I'm also pregnant with my first and second babies, having twins, so I can't offer you any advice. However I have noticed that the Chicago board seems to get very little traffic so you would probably be better off joining your Birth Month Board on the Bump, if you haven't already. Many of the women on there will be pg with their second or third and will be a valuable source of support and information. Good luck!

I was just lurking in here (though I'm from Chicago area) and had to hijack that I love your picture! 

Thanks! Do you mean the pic of my dog, or my Christmas Fail one? :)

• I'm out in the suburbs-Elmhurst and just hit the 20 week mark of my first pregnancy.  I lived in Oak Park for a little bit after moving out of the city, and then decided it was still too city like for our tastes.

Good thing you have that gun picture labeled as a holiday fail picture.  I was trying my best not to judge :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetmrchi:
    I'm out in the suburbsElmhurst and just hit the 20 week mark of my first pregnancy. nbsp;I lived in Oak Park for a little bit after moving out of the city, and then decided it was still too city like for our tastes.Good thing you have that gun picture labeled as a holiday fail picture. nbsp;I was trying my best not to judge :

Ha! I hope no one else on TB thinks those kids are mine! Maybe I went too far with it, lol.
  • Also newly preg. here! Live in Brookfield, work downtown.
    IAmPregnantTicker
  • I'm pretty new too! first time mom!
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"