New Jersey Babies

Need Ob at Hackensack Hospital. Help!!!

Hi All,

I have been seeing a Doctor that I'm really not connecting with (and really don't like how her practice is run). Does anyone have a recommendation for an OB at HUMC? I was thinking about Dr. Judi Gerardis's group. Thoughts? Thanks for your help!!!

Re: Need Ob at Hackensack Hospital. Help!!!

• I delivered DS at Hackensack with Dr. Gerardis's group and had a very good experience.  The group has one older physician who I was somewhat less comfortable with (because his recommendations didn't make sense to me), but everyone else was good.  I only saw Dr. Gerardis once, Dr. Kopp actually delivered my baby.  The facility is nice (all private rooms) and my experience there was comparable to my experience at Valley Hospital, where I had DD.  I did wind up having a C-section, but I think that would have happened anywhere I went, due to DS being a very large baby.  Good Luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageTooShy2:

I delivered DS at Hackensack with Dr. Gerardis's group and had a very good experience.  The group has one older physician who I was somewhat less comfortable with (because his recommendations didn't make sense to me), but everyone else was good.  I only saw Dr. Gerardis once, Dr. Kopp actually delivered my baby.  The facility is nice (all private rooms) and my experience there was comparable to my experience at Valley Hospital, where I had DD.  I did wind up having a C-section, but I think that would have happened anywhere I went, due to DS being a very large baby.  Good Luck! 

Thank you so much. I was interested in that practice but was told the waiting time was really bad lately and that one doctor was not great. I heard Gerardis is amazing!

I ended up finding a group with Englewood hospital which is 10 minutes from my apartment so I think it will work out well!

Thanks for your help!!

• Loading the player...
  • I just delivered my first with Dr. Gallo in Hackensack and was very happy with him!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"