Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

2 WW After Trying Shettles Method

2»

Re: 2 WW After Trying Shettles Method

• Options
    imagekrptcmschfmkr128:

imageLaurenAsh23:
    I'm just going to sit back and see where this goes...

Bahhhhhh!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSkyjewell23:
    imageLuckyLinds:

I've seen you girls attack some other people on here. I swear I'm normal...I was on the July 2012 Knot boards and talk to many of the girls on there to this day. I will happily delete this post if it warants itself...

I'm on here because I'm excited to start this next chapter with my husband and looking to seek advice from other women in the same boat, that is all.

I was also on the July 2012 Knot board and your name doesn't ring a bell.

The Shettles method is BS. It works 50 percent of the time which is the same odds you have at getting the sex you want with just bding everyday in your fertility window.  

My name on the July 2012 Brides was "lmvissers" I am ont the facebook group still with all of the girls on there. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you to the girls who are supporting me. You who judged me have no knowledge as to why we are hoping for a boy....

I have a step daugther already and my husband only wants one more child.  We would love to have a boy if we are only having one child together, so we could have one of each. However, we would welcome ANY healthy baby, whether it be a BOY or GIRL. It doesn't hurt any of you that I'm trying only on certain days to conceive. This is only my first cycle "trying". If we don't have luck after a few months, then we will reconsider our approach and increase our days of TTC. Thank you for respecting MY beliefs and approach in all of this. I wish you all the best of luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"