Minnesota Babies

Looking for new or used bellefit girdle or ideas what to use after a c-section?

Hello,

I am looking to buy a new or used bellefit girdle in size M.  Any type- pull up, with zipper or corset style.  I read good reviews about but would like to save on one.  What did you use for suport after a c-section?

Please let me know.

Thank you

Re: Looking for new or used bellefit girdle or ideas what to use after a c-section?

• I would recommend talking to your OB or surgeon on this. This is something I absolutely wouldn't purchase used as you're dealing with an incision and you never know what if any bacteria could be passed on from the previous owner to you even if washed. 

Also this is more geared for something like a diastasis surgery than a c/s incision...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did not use anything for support after my c/s. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I used an abdominal binder that I got from the hospital. You can ask your nurse to get you one if it is not offered to you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Bellefit bundles are cheaper on the actual bellefit website than on Amazon. And FIT10 as a coupon code at check out, will get you $10.00 off the pull-up kind. There is also free shipping right now. So if any kind will work for you, the cheapest is to use the coupon code and take advantage of the free shipping. I would just read the girdle info though. I'm not sure any kind of girdle is appropriate for c-sections.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"