Minnesota Babies

Nanny Rec

Does anyone know of an "oncall" nanny service that they would recommend? Generally, we only need child care one day a week, which is usually covered by MIL. On the rare occasion maybe once or twice at the most per month that our schedules don't exactly align we would love to have options. We know of some centers that have drop in, but we want to avoid this at all cost.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nanny Rec

• I would be interested in this too.

Why are you so against the center though? 

• College Nannies and Tutors
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageauroraloo:
    imagekmpls:

I would be interested in this too.

Why are you so against the center though? 

Centers are 100+ bucks a day for one day a week care, and it's in a group setting. For that price to get a nanny in your house? worth it, IMO.

This! 

This is totally my opinion, but centers are pretty dirty.  We went and toured, and I just can't do it.  Also, our local places want $100-180 for our twins to do a one day drop in.  That's NUTS!  I'd much rather pay a person and have the babies be in our home.  I put a thing on care.com, we'll see.  I wish I knew someone, or a friend of a friend, or if someone has someone they highly recommend--message me!  Thanks.

• If all else fails, there is Nannies From the Heartland out of Plymouth! They are a bit spendy, but have a ton of nannies that could potentially be on call. I was a nanny for 13 years & used their agency twice to find FT families. They were great & the families that used them really liked them as well. Good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"