June 2011 Moms
Options

Pregnant Mommies Check In

Here's the Pregnant Mommy EDD List.  There are 42 of us total!  

How is everyone doing?  Anything new to report?

January 2013
ShandaB- team blue
wootownlady - team blue
courtneybrooke921- team blue
Magenta728 - team blue

February 2013
izzyjenni - team pink
secondaryPULSE- team pink
tulipblossom - team blue
beanersmommy- team blue
walter7878- team pink

March 2013
EricaD777
JSanFran - team green
ishka338
Dania&Dustin
pray4amiracle
Andrea52408- team blue
ann_jeremiah- team blue
taylorfriend
smurf605 - team green
lacylee - team green

April 2013
Debbie0580
JuneBugsMommy- team pink

May 2013
kpaivel - team blue
aanchor - team blue
MommaG123 - team green
Joyfullnoise
JavaVino910- team pink
MrsHurricain6610 

June2013
jessiegirl10.18 
newmommat33 
ihearttab 
MLF135
amypogg6 
NatT82 
glezie83 
ickle_monkey 

July 2013
CarlaandJames 
KKinATX 
julbeejulz 
purplick 

August 2013
MommaA117 
klovesp95 
Jills83
SarahPairAPants 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Pregnant Mommies Check In

• Options

Nothing new here.

I've been trying to get C to feel that baby kicking but if I hold her hand on my tummy she immediately wants to pull away.  ::sigh::  I'm really starting to worry about how she is going to react to all of a sudden having a baby around all the time in 4 months.

• Options
    imagejessiegirl10.18:

I'm starting to get nervous that C is going to be climbing up the pack n play or swing or wherever to try and get to baby!

Caroline does this exact thing with her cousin.  He was in the swing the last time we were there and she had climbed half on top of him to give him kisses before one of the adults caught her last time we visited them!  She is always trying to kiss him and it has to be on the lips or she gets mad. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey ladies! Just got the official results back from my a/s a couple of weeks ago. Everything looks good and normal, the only thing that the doctor wanted to point out was a small echogenic foci in the heart (a calcium deposit). She said it used to be believed that this was a marker for a syndrome, but not anymore. She said that technology is getting better and they just see it more often now. She said that since everything else was normal, she sees no reason for further testing or any reason to worry. So... of course I'm now worried! I'm wondering if I should just trust that everything is fine or try to insist on some sort of level 2 ultrasound. Anyone else have this???
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Things are moving along over here. On Wednesday I will be 34 weeks...which means 6 weeks to go! This also means I need to finish the last baby things, pack a bag, finish my long term sub plans for work, pray the long term sub I have been speaking with follows through...

Things are looking good. LO moves like crazy! I don't think he has a sleep cycle because he is always moving around! Next appt. is next week (35 week appt), then I will be seen at 37 weeks, then weekly!

imageimageimage
  • Options

I feel like I have been stuck in limbo for a few weeks.  We had our amnio on Friday.  It went really well and didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and we should have the results back on Wed.  I am feeling very good about our chances and am staying optimistic. 

We are starting to actually see the baby move from the outside now, it is crazy how quickly everything is happening this time around!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagejessiegirl10.18:

imageJavaVino910:
    Hey ladies! Just got the official results back from my a/s a couple of weeks ago. Everything looks good and normal, the only thing that the doctor wanted to point out was a small echogenic foci in the heart (a calcium deposit). She said it used to be believed that this was a marker for a syndrome, but not anymore. She said that technology is getting better and they just see it more often now. She said that since everything else was normal, she sees no reason for further testing or any reason to worry. So... of course I'm now worried! I'm wondering if I should just trust that everything is fine or try to insist on some sort of level 2 ultrasound. Anyone else have this???

They saw this with C at our a/s.  Our doctor gave us the same information about not feeling any reason for additional testing and that she sees it quite often.  We did some research and found research over and over saying the same thing, I think one of the stats from a leading women's hospital was 1 in 20 scans find it.  We just decided to be at peace with it and took the wait and see approach.  C was just fine.  Hoping the same for you!

Thanks for your response. It's reassuring to hear. I feel 99.9% sure that everything is fine and I should trust the doctor, but every once in a while that .1% creeps back in! The worrying never really goes away when you are a mom, at least for me! But, then again, I come from a long line of worry warts :-)

• Options
    imageaanchor:

I feel like I have been stuck in limbo for a few weeks.  We had our amnio on Friday.  It went really well and didn't hurt as much as I thought it would and we should have the results back on Wed.  I am feeling very good about our chances and am staying optimistic. 

We are starting to actually see the baby move from the outside now, it is crazy how quickly everything is happening this time around!

Thinking of you! I hope you get fantastic results on Wed!

• Options

imageJavaVino910:

No experience with this but I'm sure everything is okay if the doctor said not to worry about it.  T&P to you though! 

• Options
    imageaanchor:

I've been thinking and praying for you. Fingers crossed you hear good news tomorrow. 

• Options
    I know I am late to the party, but you can add me to the list. Due July 30th!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagejessiegirl10.18:
    imageMommaG123:
    imageaanchor:

I've been thinking and praying for you. Fingers crossed you hear good news tomorrow. 

I've been thinking of you today.  Hoping for a good update soon!

Thinking about you too.  Any updates? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagewaterfall11:
    imagejessiegirl10.18:
    imageMommaG123:
    imageaanchor:

Sorry, I updated on the facebook page but forgot to update here Embarrassed The baby is perfectly healthy!  Thank you so much for thinking about us.  It was a crazy 3 weeks and we are happy to move forward and prepare for DS#2 Big Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageaanchor:
    imagewaterfall11:
    imagejessiegirl10.18:
    imageMommaG123:
    imageaanchor:

Sorry, I updated on the facebook page but forgot to update here Embarrassed The baby is perfectly healthy!  Thank you so much for thinking about us.  It was a crazy 3 weeks and we are happy to move forward and prepare for DS#2 Big Smile

Great news!  I just joined the FB group end of last week so must have missed it.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"