Boston Babies
Options

PSA-Babies R Us Classes

Hi All,

I saw on another board that Babies R Us offers free classes. I called Everett and they are offering 2 free classes in Jan! Infant CPR and Breastfeeding. I was excited because I was planning to pay for both of these through ISIS. I think most of the stores offer similar classes. 

Re: PSA-Babies R Us Classes

• Options
    Interesting I didn't know that. I will be looking into the Danvers one. Although Everett isn't terribly far either.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options
    imagejbrosenk:

Hi All,

I saw on another board that Babies R Us offers free classes. I called Everett and they are offering 2 free classes in Jan! Infant CPR and Breastfeeding. I was excited because I was planning to pay for both of these through ISIS. I think most of the stores offer similar classes. 

Do you know when in January they are offering these classes? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Jan 17-breastfeeding

Jan 24- infant cpr

If you call, they will sign you up. I am pretty sure most stores offer them. 

• Options

imagelindsey61811:
    Interesting I didn't know that. I will be looking into the Danvers one. Although Everett isn't terribly far either.

Did you find out about Danvers one? I would be interested if they have any. :) 

• Options
    I've already taken CPR but my husband wanted to as well. He called the Danvers location and I believe he said the next CPR class is this Thursday at 7pm. I will confirm with him tomorrow.
  • Options
    Gee thanks I'm on south shore but Everett would be a nice little trip if non down here are offering. 
    ????????
  • Options

They do on south shore I just signed up for Baby Basics, breast feeding, and infant CPR. 

Thank you soooooo much for saving me $$$$$$$$ ?????????????????????? 

????????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"