San Diego Babies

West Coast OB/GYN

Does anyone know the earliest they would do the date ultrasound?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: West Coast OB/GYN

• I am assuming you mean a "dating US"? If so, my Midwife did mine at 6 weeks.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • lol yes thats what i meant.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • i had my 1st u/s at 8 weeks exactly, they wouldn't let me in earlier than that but i also got to hear the heartbeat!!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • imageLaurelinLove:
    i had my 1st u/s at 8 weeks exactly, they wouldn't let me in earlier than that but i also got to hear the heartbeat!!
    awesome thank you
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had talked to them and they didn't want to see me until I was "10 weeks". I had told them my last period was on Nov 2nd but I think I ovulated on Dec 24th... they didn't seem worried about it. Other doctors wanted to see me sooner to be sure and check it out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My OB office does the first U/S at 8 weeks.  They don't do the next U/S until the 20 week anatomy scan.  I am 41 and considered "high risk" so I did a NT scan at 13 weeks and will do my anatomy scan with a perinatal doctor at 20 weeks.

cardiffamy
  • At West Coast, they saw me for the first time at 8weeks and did the dating us then. But for my first child, they made me wait until 10 weeks to be seen...not sure if they have changed when they will first see you or waht.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"