Eco-Friendly Family

Natural makeup

I'm slowly making  the switch, and I just bought my first Josie Maran, I'm in love! The prices are great and the product is great and the highest rated ingredient based on the EWG's data base was only 3! :)

Re: Natural makeup

• Which products did you buy? 
  • I have the Josie Maran argan oil hair serum and I love it. Another line I really love is 100% Pure. I don't wear a lot of make up so I have only tried the powder (which is great!) but their skincare is the best!! Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream and the Super Fruits Night Balm are two products I stock up on and make sure to have. Whenever I run out of my Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer I'm going to switch and try the 100% Pure TM and if their concealer ever comes back in stock I'll be getting that. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sara--I bought the concealer and I'm so pleasantly surprised at how well it covers, even better than the regular brands I used wear before. I got a sample of the tinted moisturizer and I'm loving it, it covers up enough to look even and it has that dewy feel which I love, I don't like looking and feeling caked on.

Vegemom--I didn't even know about !00% Pure, I'm going to go look into it!!!

• I just bought some Honeybee Gardens Mascara and my sister loves their eye liner and shadow. The one thing I've been disappointed in is their nail polish. It tends to chip really fast.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"