March 2013 Moms
Options

Baby K'Tan

Does anybody have one?? I never had a wrap with DS and mostly b/c everything I tried didn't fit comfortably ( I have a large bust) or they were too complicated to use! I was thinking with DD it might be helpful to have my hands free to wrangle the 7 year old and 4 year old! What are your thoughts?? Best place to purchase?
BabyFruit Ticker *Brianna*

Re: Baby K'Tan

• Options
    Yes, I have one and used it  A LOT when I had my 3rd LO a couple of years ago.  My kids were around the same age as your older ones (maybe exactly) and it really did come in handy.  My son would sleep in it for hours.  It was easy to use too.  I didn't use it much after he was about 5 months old just because the bjorn was more comfortable at that point.  I would check on craigslist because I have seen some on there.  I think amazon is reasonable too.  It comes in different sizes though, so I would try to go to a baby store and try one on before you order. 
  • Options
    I have one and I love it because it is easy to use and feels way more secure than a normal sling. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD 10.26.15

Garrett Samuel 1.30.14
    Vanessa Ruby 2.21.13
    Joseph Michael (born into Heaven) 6.17.10
    Rae Patricia 4.14.07

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    kegkeg member
    I got mine with DDs after I failed miserably with a Moby. :-)  I really liked it for when they were little (I had one that was fussier than the other).  I felt it was easy to use and it was small enough that it was easy to throw into a diaper bag or stroller basket.  I would try and find a place locally to buy, or at least try them.  They are sized, and therefore it is helpful to be able to try them on.  I know I debated between two sizes...I think I wound up with the smaller size, but I can't remember since it was 4 years ago! 
    2004-Started TTC; Nov 2007-Lap with endo removed; Jan 2008-Ectopic (mtx); April 2008-IVF #1 (bfp, twin girls); March 2011-FET (cp); June 2012-IVF #2 (bfp, singleton, EDD 3-19-12)

***Twin fraternal girls born at 35w6d in 12/2008***

• Options
    love my k'tan. it is much easier to use than a wrap and gives you the same end result, so it really is great. less fabric and no wrapping. a carrier is definitely a must in my opinion, especially when you have older kids running around as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"