Delaware Babies

Weird Statement?

I went to Gymboree today and while there this woman who is always there there a lot as well with what I thought was her son. One mom says to her that her son looks so much like her and she says to another "Oh yea, he looks a lot more like his mom though than he does me". Everyone kind of got a small confused look on their face but didnt really say anything. This is about the 2nd time I heard her say it almost as if she wants people to ask her what she means by that. Now I'm so confused, why would she say that? I cant think of a scenario where this statement would make sense. 

BFP 03/01/2011 - DD  Annabelle 10/28/2011
BFP 12/2/2012 - MC 12/19/2012 @ 5w
BFP 01/25/2013 - MC 02/09/2013
BFP 09/09/2013 - DUE 05/17/2014

Re: Weird Statement?

• Maybe there are 2 moms in the picture??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am guessing the two mom theory also.  If she were not a mother I think she would have stated it differently.
  • Loading the player...
  • Maybe she is the aunt?  She was talking about her sister?
  • imageRaquellyo:
    Maybe she is the aunt?  She was talking about her sister?

I was thinking sister too

• imageamccul20:

imageRaquellyo:

I was kind of thinking that too but it throws me off because some other statements shes made when just talking she  sounds like the mom. I guess if you are the caretaker though, you would know pretty much same stuff a mom would. 

• imageOlalala157:
    imageamccul20:

imageRaquellyo:

I was kind of thinking that too but it throws me off because some other statements shes made when just talking she  sounds like the mom. I guess if you are the caretaker though, you would know pretty much same stuff a mom would. 

this whole situation would drive me crazy. the not knowing what the dealio is

• imageamccul20:
    imageOlalala157:
    imageamccul20:

imageRaquellyo:

I know, it is driving me crazy, I just want to know.  

• imageOlalala157:
    imageamccul20:
    imageOlalala157:
    imageamccul20:

imageRaquellyo:

I know, it is driving me crazy, I just want to know.  

I would totally ask. I can't handle situations like this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"