March 2012 Moms
Options

waving

nothing here yet...:( im getting sad.

Re: waving

• Options
    he waves but not directly at  you.. just in general.  once in a blue moon you get something resembling a goodbye wave.. but probably more coincidence.

We get lots of clapping tho lol.

Don't worry it will happen in it's own good time  and you have a lifetime of first ahead.. waving is just one of them:)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageWipz:
    he waves but not directly at  you.. just in general.  once in a blue moon you get something resembling a goodbye wave.. but probably more coincidence.

Don't worry it will happen in it's own good time  and you have a lifetime of first ahead.. waving is just one of them:)

Thanks for the encourangement :) I'm just so anxious to see some kind of 'real' responding interaction from him. Patience is the key, I guess.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageVans18:

imageWipz:

Thanks for the encourangement :) I'm just so anxious to see some kind of 'real' responding interaction from him. Patience is the key, I guess.

I bet you have more response interaction that you realize.. it's just that you are looking for specific things that he hasn't done yet.  Our lil guy gets sad when daddy gets dressed for work, he knows the sight of the uniform means daddy is leaving.

He knows that running water+ naked daddy= bathtime and gets totally hyper

if you actually think about it I bet he reacts to lots of things already...
  • Options
    If you wave at DD for 10 min, she will finally wave back. No clapping either so no worries :]
  • Options
    imageWipz:
    imageVans18:

imageWipz:

I bet you have more response interaction that you realize.. it's just that you are looking for specific things that he hasn't done yet.  Our lil guy gets sad when daddy gets dressed for work, he knows the sight of the uniform means daddy is leaving.

He knows that running water+ naked daddy= bathtime and gets totally hyper

if you actually think about it I bet he reacts to lots of things already...

Omg yes! My LO shakes his head when i ask him if he wants to take a bath! haha He also gets excited when I say "outside? car vroom vroom" lol oh these babies. ok I feel better now.

• Options
    No waving or clapping here either.  I'm glad to see we're not the only ones!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

DS just started this weekend...but it's just a general wave.  He doesn't really do it to say hi or bye, it's just random, and sometimes I think he's doing it as a dance move to music.  A couple times I got him to wave at my mom goodbye.  He started clapping too, but again it's just a random thing whenever he feels like it, he doesn't clap for excitement or anything like that. so i am not how much that counts

he will get it soon =)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • Options

DD learned to wave, clap, and blow raspberries all last week. Just randomly.

She won't always wave when I want her to. At home I will say "can you say hello" and she'll wave. In public....not so much. If you say "yay babies!!!" she will clap.

We taught her to clap but she learned to wave on her own.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"