Parenting after 35

Happy Christmas Ladies!!

Hi Ladies, i just want to wish you a Happy Christmas and i hope 2013 brings much more happiness to you all!!

Thinking of you,

Karen xx

Re: Happy Christmas Ladies!!

• Happy Christmas to you and your family!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • And the same to you as well sweetie. Hugs and best wishes for 2013.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Back atcha, sweetie! I hope you guys are doing okay and that you have a great 2013.

And I know you barely know me, but I'd love a post or a PM to hear how you're doing.

• Best wishes to you and yours, Karenannmark. Internet mom friends are keeping you in our thoughts this holiday season. Hope 2013 brings hope! God Bless. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Happy Christmas to you too! Hope all your dreams come true (quickly and easily) in 2013!  ^_^
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Ladies.

Stever - Hi hun, we are doing ok, yesterday went ok for me surprisingly, we visited Seans grave first before going to my family for dinner and DH was pretty upset but after that the day went fine, im so glad its over.....now i wish New Years was over...but it will be soon!!  We are gearing up for IVF in Feb/Mar, send me lots of Baby/Bump Dust!!!!! 

Hope you and yours are having a great holiday filled with wonderful memories!!

xxx 

• imagekarenannmark:

Thanks Ladies.

Stever - Hi hun, we are doing ok, yesterday went ok for me surprisingly, we visited Seans grave first before going to my family for dinner and DH was pretty upset but after that the day went fine, im so glad its over.....now i wish New Years was over...but it will be soon!!  We are gearing up for IVF in Feb/Mar, send me lots of Baby/Bump Dust!!!!! 

xxx 

Happy Christmas sweetie! And to all the 35+ers!

Sending you all the good baby juju in the world for your IVF round!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Merry Christmas, Karen!  Hope you have many blessings in 2013.  Thinking of you!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagekarenannmark:

Thanks Ladies.

xxx 

Truck loads full of baby dust coming your way. I can think of few who deserve it more than you and I've got everything crossed for you, my friend.

Please keep us posted.

• imagestever:
    imagekarenannmark:

Thanks Ladies.

xxx 

Truck loads full of baby dust coming your way. I can think of few who deserve it more than you and I've got everything crossed for you, my friend.

Please keep us posted.

Stever said it perfectly. You deserve it and we will all be sending it your way. Good luck and come here often if you need support. We are cheering for you! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • imagestever:
    imagekarenannmark:

Thanks Ladies.

xxx 

Please keep us posted.

Karen I'm glad the holidays were relatively easy for you. I have been praying and thinking about you often. I'm excited that you are trying again and like stever said few deserve it more than you sending you tons of good luck and baby dust! Sorry I'm late to the post but I've been a bad lurker! JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"